2022-2023 SOUNDBOX SEASON
Lead support for SoundBox is provided by The Barbro and Bernard Osher SoundBox Fund.
Concerts curated by Reena Esmail and Conrad Tao are generously sponsored by Trine Sorensen and Michael Jacobson.
Additional support for SoundBox is provided by Bernadino J. Pistillo, Jr. and Paul Upham and Michael Vosika.
Menu, programs, and artists subject to change. Must be 21 or older to attend. Limit 4 Season Passes per person.
EARLY BIRD SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW!
A season package guarantees your spot to see high-demand artists like Yuja Wang before the public sale rush.
Choose four Fridays + March 4 (Nico Muhly and Yuja Wang) show
or four Saturdays + March 4 (Nico Muhly and Yuja Wang) show.
A Producer’s Pass gives you access to an elevated SoundBox experience. Become a Producer and join a loyal group of supporters dedicated to ensuring the longevity of this much-loved music space, while also enjoying the following special perks at the venue.
- Beat the rush: Early admission through the Producer’s Entrance—no waiting in line.
- Guarantee your seats: First access to the best seats in the house.
- Get free drinks: Two complimentary drinks per passholder.
- See your name in lights: Recognition on the big screen at the show.
- Hobnob with the musicians: Exclusive invitation to roundtable conversations with SoundBox curators and SF Symphony musicians on select evenings.*
- Enjoy a tax-deduction of $1,850 per Producer’s Season Pass.
Any single tickets remaining will go on public rush sale Oct 7.
*Producers will receive invitations to roundtables on two Friday evenings and two Saturday evenings in 2022–23.
Early Bird Pass gives you pre-sale access to grab the lowest ticket prices. Single tickets go on sale to the public on Oct 7.
In the small entry room, you move past a curtain, through an unknown door. It's like you scored a backstage pass. Time to explore.
Turn the corner, find the bar: there’s craft cocktails and small bites. Video projections flash on the walls. All eyes go to the stage, ready for the show to start.
And then the music. Pounding beats and otherworldly chants come from all corners of the space. Close your eyes: it sounds like you're in a cathedral, and then an underground club. Unique and stimulating and totally different.