If you would like assistance purchasing tickets for patrons with disabilities, please call the box office at 415-864-6000.
Scroll down to see
Producer Pass benefits
Grammy Award-winning drummer/producer and composer Quentin E. Baxter curates a SoundBox program deeply imbued with the musical and spoken rhythms, bold colors, and landscapes that evoke home, heritage, and new horizons.
SoundBox: Embarkation is steeped in the sounds of Baxter’s hometown of Charleston, SC and inspired by the artists and poets who live and work there, including John Duckworth, Marcus Amaker, and Jonathan Green.
Producer Pass Benefits:
Along with our $65 General Admission tickets, we offer Producer Pass tickets for $500, which give you access to an elevated SoundBox experience while also helping to support its future. By purchasing a Producer Pass, you join a loyal group of supporters dedicated to ensuring the longevity of this much-loved music space, while also receiving special benefits at the venue. Simply select Producer Pass when you purchase your tickets.
Beat the rush: Early entrance to SoundBox 30 minutes before doors open.
- Get free drinks: Special offer of two complimentary drinks per Passholder.
- See your name in lights: Credits on the big screen before the show.
- Guarantee a spot: Early access to the next SoundBox show.
- Hob-knob with the musicians: An exclusive invitation to a SoundBox event with SF Symphony musicians on select evenings.
- Enjoy a tax-deductible amount of $350 per pass.
Feel free to contact the Box Office with any questions at 415.503.5299. For information on becoming a SoundBox Sponsor, contact May Van Norman at email@example.com or 415.503.5475.
Menu, programs, and artists subject to change. Must be 21 or older to attend. Limit 4 General Admission tickets per person, per concert.