If you would like assistance purchasing tickets for patrons with disabilities, please call the box office at 415-864-6000.
Scroll down to see
Producer Pass benefits
Grammy Award-winning drummer/producer and composer Quentin E. Baxter curates a SoundBox program deeply imbued with the musical and spoken rhythms, bold colors, and landscapes that evoke home, heritage, and new horizons.
SoundBox: Embarkation is steeped in the sounds of Baxter’s hometown of Charleston, SC and inspired by the artists and poets who live and work there, including John Duckworth, Marcus Amaker, and Jonathan Green.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: $65
PRODUCER PASS TICKETS: $500
Producer Pass tickets give you access to an elevated SoundBox experience. By purchasing a Producer Pass, you join a loyal group of supporters dedicated to ensuring the longevity of this much-loved music space, while also receiving the following special benefits at the venue.
- Beat the rush: Early entrance to SoundBox 30 minutes before doors open to guarantee best seats in the house.
- Get early access to tickets for future SoundBox shows: Producer Pass tickets are on sale for all 2021-22 season SoundBox performances, available for purchase at links below.
- Get free drinks: Special offer of two complimentary drinks per passholder.
- See your name in lights: Credits on the big screen before the show
- Hobnob with the musicians: An exclusive invitation to a SoundBox event with SF Symphony musicians on select evenings.
- Enjoy a tax-deductible amount of $350 per pass.
Feel free to contact the Box Office with any questions at 415.864.6000. For information on becoming a SoundBox Sponsor, contact May Van Norman at [email protected] or 415.503.5475.
Menu, programs, and artists subject to change. Must be 21 or older to attend. Limit 4 General Admission tickets per person, per concert.