Mar 13, 2020SAN FRANCISCO, CA—The following Davies Symphony Hall concerts are affected by increased measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, in addition to the previously announced cancellations of all San Francisco Symphony concerts March 7–25.
An Evening with Bernadette Peters will be rescheduled for this summer. Please note that if you are able to attend on the rescheduled date, no action is required. Your tickets will be valid in the same seats you purchased. If you are unable to attend on the new date, see outlined options below.
The following concerts have been canceled (new additions in bold):
March 12–14: MTT & Gautier Capuçon
March 15: Youth Orchestra Plays Britten
March 17: Flute Recital with Sir James Galway
March 22: Buster Keaton’s The General—Silent Film with Organist Cameron Carpenter
March 22: Piano Recital with Hélène Grimaud
April 4: Music for Families: Meet the Orchestra, featuring the San Francisco Symphony Youth Orchestra
April 4: San Francisco Symphony Chorus: J.S. Bach's Magnificat
- Consider exchanging tickets for MTT & Brahms’ A German Requiem on May 22–24 and MTT & Mahler: Symphony of a Thousand on June 25–28.
• Exchange your tickets for any future 2019–20 Season performance. All exchange fees will be waived in this situation.
• Exchange your tickets for a gift certificate, which can be used at any time.
• Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
• Receive a refund for the value of the ticket.
All requests for ticket donations, exchanges, gift certificates, and refunds must be received by August 31, 2020. For assistance, please contact the San Francisco Symphony Box Office by phone at 415-864-6000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to send out updates as we get further information from the War Memorial and the City.