Frederic H. Smith
Mr. & Mrs. Kenneth C. Einstein
Dr. Jerome Guillen & Mr. Jeremy Gallaher
Jeff Han & Jennifer Banzaca
Bernadino J. Pistillo, Jr.
Mr. Paul Upham
Dr. Paul Wilson
If you would like assistance purchasing tickets for patrons with disabilities, please call the box office at 415-864-6000.
Experience a suspension of time and place. Watch the roots that take hold.
This April, SoundBox illuminates a musical family tree like no other. Curated by Artist-in-Residence and visionary classical vocalist Julia Bullock, explore a century-spanning program that bridges defiant contrasts and unearths surprising connections. Hear legendary voices of jazz, blues, and R&B intertwined with medieval chants, Baroque gems, and enchanting French classics. From Nina Simone and J.S. Bach to Josephine Baker and Poulenc, this is music fusion at its most rebellious and dazzling level.
See the sparks fly when history bends and legacies collide.
SoundBox Ticket Information
This season, along with our General Admission tickets (starting at $65), elevate your SoundBox experience and help support its future by purchasing a Producer Pass. By purchasing a Producer Pass, you join a loyal group of supporters dedicated to ensuring the longevity of this much-loved music space, while also receiving special benefits at the venue.
Producers Pass Benefits:
- Beat the rush: Early entrance to SoundBox 30 minutes before doors open.
- Get free drinks: Two complimentary drinks per Passholder at the Producer's Bar.
- See your name in lights: Credits on the big screen before the show and on sfsoundbox.com.
- Guarantee a spot: Early access to the SoundBox show.
- Hob-knob with the musicians: An exclusive invitation to a special SoundBox event with SF Symphony musicians.
- Enjoy a tax-deductible amount of $250 per pass.
Feel free to contact the Box Office with any questions at 415-503-5299.
Menu, programs, and artists subject to change. Must be 21 or older to attend. Limit 4 General Admission tickets per person, per concert.