- San Francisco Symphony contests are subject to all federal, state, and local regulations, void where prohibited.
- Contests are open to legal residents of the United States, it’s territories, protectorates and commonwealths of 18 years of age or older on or before the official start date of the promotion or the listed date and time of the activity.
- The San Francisco Symphony is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or mutilated entries. One entry per person. One entry per household. One entry per email address. Multiple entries from the same person, email address or household will disqualify the contestant from the contest completely.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising/trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the San Francisco Symphony exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses within our website and social media channels in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Employees of the San Francisco Symphony, local sponsors, their respective distributors, divisions and subsidiaries, licensed retailers, their immediate families and employees of the sweepstakes promotional partners are not eligible.
- Contest winners may be required to visit the San Francisco Symphony Box Office during regular business hours and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release in order to obtain prize. Prizes not claimed within 15 days of notification will be forfeited and remain the property of the San Francisco Symphony.
- Winners may be required to furnish positive legal proof of identification.
- All prize winners must wait 30 days before being eligible to win another San Francisco Symphony contest.
- San Francisco Symphony and their associated sponsors assume no responsibility for damage, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or liability for unreceived prizes which are sent by mail.
- Substitutions or transfer of prize requests are subject to the discretion of the San Francisco Symphony. The San Francisco Symphony reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are accepted AS IS.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- All submitted materials become the property of the San Francisco Symphony.
- Decision of the San Francisco Symphony with regard to contest winners are final.
- The San Francisco Symphony reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced that such individual was the winner.
- The San Francisco Symphony's interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
- The San Francisco Symphony reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time. Such change will be accompanied by social media announcements explaining the changes and reflected in an update version of the rules at that time.
- Winner is responsible for personal items, gifts, tax, additional transportation and miscellaneous out of pocket expenses involved with the said prize.
- For a copy of the rules for any San Francisco Symphony contest, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SF Symphony Public Relations, and the name of the contest, Davies Symphony Hall, 201 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Articles & Interviews
These Symphony-commissioned feature articles offer insights into the music you'll hear in the concert hall. We hope you'll find them provocative and entertaining.
Dec 22, 2015
Standard Contest Rules: