Gather friends, co-workers, fellow alumni — any group of 10 or more — and save! Plan your group visit to the 11-time Grammy Award-winning San Francisco Symphony today.
• a discount of 25% on most concerts
• a reduced transaction fee (a $5 savings*)
• a complimentary ticket for the group leader when booking 30 or more
• flexible payment options to suit your individual needs
• pre- or post-concert receptions, customizable by group
Whether it’s a company outing, a celebration, or just a group of friends getting together for the night, taking advantage of our great group savings and customizable receptions has never been easier.
1. View our Events Calendar to select the concerts that are right for your group.
2. Contact Billy Koehler at email@example.com to reserve your seats.
While group discounts are not available for all concerts, we will gladly handle a group order for any concert that the San Francisco Symphony presents.
Make your group's visit unique with a pre-concert talk or a backstage tour of the hall. For an additional cost, your group can enjoy a pre- or post-concert reception of your own design in the Symphony’s elegantly appointed Wattis Room. Gourmet boxed lunches are available prior to matinee performances.
• Take a look at the options in our Cultural Tourism Packages
Groups are typically seated in the Orchestra, Upper Orchestra, 1st Tier or 2nd Tier of Davies Symphony Hall.
• View Davies Symphony Hall Seating Map
To learn more, contact Billy Koehler at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (415) 503-5311.
*A transaction fee of $5 will be added to online single ticket orders. No fee if purchase is made via box office. You will be able to review this fee prior to checking out.
Contact Bill Koehler