Gather friends, co-workers, fellow alumni—any group of 10 or more—and save! Plan your group visit to the Grammy-winning San Francisco Symphony today.
Group benefits include:
• a discount of 25% discount on most concerts
• a complimentary ticket for the group leader when booking 30+ tickets
• flexible payment options
• pre- or post-concert receptions, customizable by group
Choose between the Traditional or Flex Group ticketing option:
• Traditional is best for buying blocks of tickets. Tickets are purchased with a 10% non-refundable deposit and distributed by the group leader. Final numbers and payment are due 30 days prior to the concert.
• Flex is for those who want an online option to purchase. A custom discount link is sent within 5–7 business days. The group leader is responsible for keeping track of sales and ensuring the minimum has been reached. (Each order includes a $12 handling fee.)
Plan Your Group Visit in Two Easy Steps:
1. View our Events Calendar to select the concerts that are right for your group.
While group discounts are not available for all concerts, we will gladly handle a group order for any concert that the San Francisco Symphony presents.
2. Next, please simply fill out our online form below to detail your desired group experience.
Please note that filling out this form does not confirm seats nor place an order. Once we’ve received your request, we’ll follow up within two-three business days.
To learn more, contact Philip Toscano, our Group Sales Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-503-5311.
Davies Symphony Hall
201 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94102
Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: Noon - 6pm
Sun: 2 hours prior to concerts
Your gift makes concerts possible.